This creamy classic raspberry swirl cheesecake is both colorful and flavorful thanks to a mix of fresh raspberry & blackberry purees. Plan ahead to make this stunning dessert for your next holiday…
Blogging Marathon #70 Week 3 Day 2 Theme: Shot glass Desserts Dish: Black Forest Sundae Taking a cue from the classic Black Forest Cake, this shot glass dessert is all you need to wow your guests for any party!! Who doesn't like Black Forest cake? Those layers of cream between rich chocolate cake? And the tart cherry jam in between and sweet cherries on top? The combination that was once the most popular is slowly losing ground to the more innovative flavors and modern decorations. However, for the vast majority of people, Black Forest still remains a personal favorite. I have had these mini glasses of black forest cake sundae on my mind for a long time. So when Valli chose the theme for this month as shot glass desserts, I simply HAD to make this one. Crumbled chocolate cake interleaved with vanilla ice-cream and freshly made cherry jam, and finally topped with a vanilla cream and cherry. This dessert is all you need to wow your guests this holiday season or enforce portion...
I just came back from UK, this time I spent whole month with my sister and had a very good time. It's a long vacation, I didn't do anything much, just slept, took photos and the most important thing: ATE. The most delicious thing that I ate this time was bread, or specifically sourdough! I made sourdough by myself too, but still couldn't reach the taste that I really want. Maybe my target for this year is making delicious sourdough at home, haha. But for many people, making only simple bread seems to be hard, or complicated. The fact is it's not ^^. With basic and easy to knead recipe, you can create different varieties too. This time, I made simple buns that becomes more delicious by adding different kinds of seeds into the dough, the give bread richer, nuttier with more flavor. You can use the kind of seed that you like (or have) only don't add too much of them into the dough. If you're allergic to dairy product, you can change the liquid from milk to nut mil...
Blogging Marathon #69 Week 3 Day 2 Theme: Indian or American Sweets Dish: Dudhi (Lauki) Barfi Lauki barfi, a delicious Indian sweet made with just a few ingredients. Who knew fudge from bottle gourd and milk solids would be so good? Yesterday I posted a traditional Gujarati sweet, Sweet Saatha . Today, for the second day of this week's Blogging Marathon I am adding a new recipe. Made from Bottle gourd, this barfi is really easy to make and tastes amazing! The more traditional dessert is lauki ka halwa, this one takes it one step further and makes cubes of the halwa to facilitate serving and add some portion control! Whenever my grandmother made dudhi halwa back home, I would devour it one bowl after another. While I never had the gourd in any of its form, it was hard to resist this dish. Now that I am making the sweets myself, I eat quite a bit while making it itself. So I do need some portion control now more than ever! My mother suggested I make the barfi out of halwa. You can ea...
Komentar
Posting Komentar